Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mosaic turned punchella ATC

I started with a piece of card stock ATC sized (2.5"x3.5").

Drew on a basic shape and then ran it through my Zyron.

I then punched out many 1/4" circles from 2 sided paper.

Starting from the a centre line out apply circles alternating colours to fill in shape.

When completely filled add fine glitter to fill in the blank spots.

As a final step I sealed the whole top to keep the glitter coralled.

Gotta love that glitter!

I wish you a sparkly day too, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Makes a beaut of a shamrock...love it! Glitter is always so much fun and it's perfect here.

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...