Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall 2013

First frost-SnapdragonsFirst frost-ChrysanthemumsFirst frost-Rose HipsFirst frost-Mist rolling inHappy Fall!

Fall 2013, a set on Flickr.

Hello all! :)

I'm back now from a wonderful month at the cottage where I spent my vacation gardening, relaxing and watching as the season changed to fall.

The lake has been a busy place, full of migrating waterfowl as they stop over on their way south. Last week was first frost and I snapped a few photo's to share of the flowers.

Hope you've all been enjoying a lovely Fall too!
Jutta

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Jutta, I especially loved the frost on the rose hips. What is the name of the lake? I just love this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You've been so quiet! Glad to hear from you again! I think I need to come visit you on the lake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you and D are welcome any time!

      Delete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...