Friday, December 6, 2013

Deer Christmas Card

Deer Christmas Card by jmcraftygal
Deer Christmas Card, a photo by jmcraftygal on Flickr.
Holiday magic happens when friends get together to craft and share! Thanks Margo for a fun afternoon of chin wagging and crafting! :)


Today, Dec 6, is St. Nicklaus Day, a day that I remember fondly from my childhood. My brother and I would set our boots outside of our bedroom doors the night of the fifth. And in the morning we would find a small gift in them. Sometime a small toy or some fruit or chocolates.
One of my favorites was a ball of yarn and a pair of knitting needles. Then the real magic happened as my mother showed me how to knit! :)

Wishing every one a Happy Crafty Holiday!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...