Friday, December 6, 2013

Deer Christmas Card

Deer Christmas Card by jmcraftygal
Deer Christmas Card, a photo by jmcraftygal on Flickr.
Holiday magic happens when friends get together to craft and share! Thanks Margo for a fun afternoon of chin wagging and crafting! :)


Today, Dec 6, is St. Nicklaus Day, a day that I remember fondly from my childhood. My brother and I would set our boots outside of our bedroom doors the night of the fifth. And in the morning we would find a small gift in them. Sometime a small toy or some fruit or chocolates.
One of my favorites was a ball of yarn and a pair of knitting needles. Then the real magic happened as my mother showed me how to knit! :)

Wishing every one a Happy Crafty Holiday!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...