Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stamp Collage Artist Trading Card Album and ATC

This is the first of two shares for today.
I made this ATC album as a gift for a new ATC trader and 
will be sending it along with my first set of traded cards. 

For the Album covers I used a collage of stamped images and markers 
to colour the background paper.

The Stamp Collage ATC Album measures 4-1/4 x 9 inches.
Stamps used;
Quietfire Design -Art is letting your fingers capture and Double Stroke Alphabet
Hero Arts -Newsprint Bird, Stampin Up! -Hearts, Stampendous -Flowers

Album back.
 I entered this at A2Z Scrapbooking Blog May Linky Party

Kiss the Cookie ATC -For the Collage swap at
Let's Swap ATC's Flickr Group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...