Sunday, March 5, 2017

On Gossamer Wings Tags

These tags are for a March swap at Canadian Stamper Sampler Swap group on FB.
I am also entering them in the March Challenge on Love Handmade cards...group on Flickr.

Trio of tags

Close up



Supplies used : Cheery Lynn Butterfly dies. 

Tips:
-No tags, no problem. For the tag base I cut a piece of black card stock to #6 size then used the corner punch on top. Completed using slot punch. 
-The silicon finger guards are great for attaching glue dots. I take glue dot off backing paper with my paper piercer,  place where I want it then push into place with the silicon finger guard. Lift off and voila no more lifting squishy glue dots. :)
-To keep organdy ribbon bows from opening carefully heat the knot with a blast from a heat tool.  Use caution as too much heat will melt the ribbon, I suggest trying out on a scrap piece of ribbon first.

Thanks for looking,
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...