Wednesday, December 9, 2020

December Card Chain Challenge Card

 Hello it's time for the December CCC this month I used every single suggestion from the list below. I first tried thinking of how I could fit all the criteria into a Christmas Card but since I was stumped I decided to just do an any day card. It was a lot of fun and I think I'll try it again with some Christmas colours and images. If you would like to check out the challenge for yourself please go here. The supplies I used are from Stampin Up!.





 If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them. 
Have a wonderful day!
Thanks, Jutta

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love how you have just used the grid because you were stumped, such a good idea. It is funny how sometimes you have loads of ideas and other times none at all. the latter happens to me often! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely quilt design Jutta! - and kudos for getting all the boxes into your design! The dotted rays embossing in 3 of the squares add such texture to your design - and your papers are so pretty! I'm glad my card arrived to you in time for the challenge reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your full house of the tic-tac-toe board, Jutta!! I managed a Christmas card too for mine but I adore your grid card - looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...