Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Crocheted Hat

Hello!
As most retired people that live in the country know it is all to easy to hunker down beside a cozy fire for the winter. Leaving home only for the occasional foray into town for groceries. As nice as that sounds round about mid February you start to get what some call cabin fever. The winter blahs hit me when I spent my first Valentines Day in 33 years alone with my D.H. out of town.
I decided enough of hibernating, it's time to join into society again. With this in mind I found out that our awesome yarn shop has drop in knitting on Wednesday and Thursday. I've met a nice group of talented knitters who are more than happy to share their knowledge. In addition I joined Curves and found another nice group of ladies at the ready to lift ones spirits. It takes a bit of effort to make new friends but it is so worth it.


Crochet hat designed by me.

Thanks for looking, wishing you an awesomely creative day!
Jutta

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Jutta! Love the pink hat you made too. My knitting group meets tomorrow- I really look forward to it each week. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...