Tuesday, January 26, 2021

January Card Chain Challenge -Hello Balloons

Hello! This month my CCC card is on it's way to the UK. It's a lot of fun to send and receive a beautiful card each month. If you'd like to find out more please visit the  Card Chain Challenge blog here.

All supplies used are Stampin' Up! For my front panel I stamped the Wild Rose BG stamp in Petal Pink onto White Cardstock. Then I added strips of double sided adhesive which I added gold leafing to. 
 

For the balloons I used a variety of circle punches to cut out different sized circles from DSP and adhered these cascading down the centre of the panel. I finished the card by adhering the panel to an A2 base and adding the sentiment.



Here is another example made using the same supplies but this time adding the adhesive to the circles and adding glitter to some circles and gold leafing to others. 

Thanks for looking!
Jutta

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely designs using your colorful circles and lovely backgrounds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am s happy to see this card in real life as the picture doesn't do it justice. It has a wonderful sparkle and shine. Thanks for explaining how you made it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun with all the balloons, Jutta!! Just love the striped background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and fun idea with all the balloons!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...