Sunday, January 7, 2024

TJ Goddess Journal -Day 2

 Hello friends, today I used more of the papers and fabric gifted to me by Lisa and digitals from Cheran. On page one after adhering some paper snippets I added today's calendar page which fits right in with it's cute little knitted doll. I also added some stiching to the calendar page. Then scrunched and stitched the sheer fabric into a loose bow. 

Page two was a magazine pocket made by Lisa, inspired by Darcy that only needed to be shortened by half an inch. It holds a journal card note that Lisa wrote. And to finish I added the statue. As time goes by I may add a few embellishments but for now these two pages are done.

Page 2

Page 1

Thanks for looking,

Jutta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...