Monday, May 13, 2013

Create to share ATC

This ATC is my entry to the 150 years of Photography challenge on ATC from Canada.

I used watercolour crayons in a spiral pattern on Ranger canvas stock then sprayed it with Ranger silver pearls and let it move the colour a bit then dried it with tissue and finally ironed it to flatten and dry it.

When completely dry I adhered it to cardstock backing.

Stamped Say cheese bella from Stamping Bella (My prize from Die Cut Divas in Feb.)

To complete I added glitter gel pen to sides and misc. words.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you could use the prize from February. Great ATC.
    I just wanted to let you know that there also has to be a die-cut or dry embossed part on or as part of the project as we are a die-cut and embossing group. I didn't see if any part was die cut or dry embossed here. I'll Flickr mail you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...