Monday, May 13, 2013

Mothers day card - Front

Mothers day card - Front by jmcraftygal
Mothers day card - Front, a photo by jmcraftygal on Flickr.
This year I decided to make my Mothers Day card a Large (5"x8-1/4") Tri fold card.
There is a 2" panel that can be removed for a bookmark.

If you click on the card it will take you to my flickr photostream where I have a panel & inside view also.

Stampin Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet floral, Papillion Potpourri and Vintage verses (SAB)
 
Paper: Whisper white, Gold and Cordinations Green
Ink:  Certainly celery, Old Olive and Rich Razzelberry
Accessories:  Cotton lace



Used Quietfire sentiments and Heart on panel & inside
Misc. Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...