Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentines Dotee Doll

Hello and welcome!
This has been a fun week for me as I continue with Valentines projects for exchanges I'm taking part in over at LOVE handmade cards... Flickr Group , lots of great inspiration there.

Today I'm sharing is my take on a Dotee doll she is 5" and made from felt die cut hearts. I even stuffed her with more hearts. Her face and hair are drawn with fabric sharpies. She is on her way to Debbie in Halifax. It's supposed to be a surprise but I just couldn't wait to share her.  :)

I've entered her in the Die Cut Diva's  January challenge - anything goes.

Thanks for your visit!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...