Monday, February 2, 2015

Colour Experiment - Blues

Hello,

Last week a friend on Facebook asked which alcohol markers did we consider best. I hadn't really given my markers much thought other than to use what was close to hand for colouring. Often I use markers, pencil crayons, inks and watercolours altogether on one project, depending on what look I'm trying to achieve.

Here is the results of a colour experiment  I did using a variety of colouring materials in blue I have on hand.
I started by stamping nine eggs (SU! back yard basics set) with Versa fine pigment ink (Onyx Black) on a 9" x 12" 140# watercolour journal page.

Most of the supplies I used, I did a swirl with copic blender on each egg to see if it made a difference. The red sharpie is in the photo only for size comparison.

I had fun with this colour lesson and learned a bit too. :)

Have a crafty day!
Jutta




No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...