Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Knit one, Crochet one

Hello!
It's overcast outside this morning, so it's a perfect day to catch up on here. I've been keeping busy had my daughter and the grand kids visit for Spring break. As she lives twelve hours away we treasured every moment together. I had every one crocheting before the week was over. :) We also celebrated two birthdays over the last week, my mom and DIL. Too much fun and cake was had by all!

I mentioned before that I've joined the knitters drop in group at the Twisted Purl Yarn Studio. They are a talented group of ladies that meet two days a week. You can't help but be enthusiastic about knitting after an afternoon spent with them surrounded by all that beautiful yarn.
Here are a few of my latest projects;

Knitted a wurm hat and matching crochet scarf for my DIL. 
Two seat cushions and matching trivet crochet for an awesome neighbor.

Hand dyed silk scarf for a gift exchange.

Even a rainy day won't stop a boy with a hummer. :)

That's it for today, I'm off to prime some walls and dream about my next projects.
Thanks for your visit!
Creatively yours,
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...