Monday, April 24, 2017

Project Tote

Hello!
I really enjoyed the sun and it's warmth this morning and good thing as it is once again raining cats and dogs out. At one point I looked out of the window and found two beautiful ducks perched on our deck railing. To bad that they flew off before I could get a decent photo. I completed this project tote for myself today using the left over yarn from the Kittens in a Row Afghan. I wanted a pretty tote to hold my current project when I head to knitting drop in, much nicer than an old plastic bag.



Thanks for looking,
Jutta

2 comments:

  1. Love that tote, I have a thing for tote bags and that looks spectacular. It looks knit...or was it crochet? How did you reinforce the handles and that top edge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat! It is done in single stitch crochet worked in the round. I went over the top and handles two times (doubling the thickness). It was still a bit to droopy for me so I inserted some rope and whip stitched to encase.

      Delete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...