Friday, September 18, 2020

Free as a Bird -September 2020 CCC

Welcome, just a few more days and it will officially be Autumn. I love this time of year when the evenings are cooler and I can freely spend time with my craft supplies making cards, knitting and such. Today I have another Card Chain Challenge card to share that is on it's way to Dee via the UK as I write this.
    


    For this card I used Stampin' Up! Free as a Bird stamp set. 
I tried to follow the suggested colour pallet and friendship theme.

 
Happy creating until next time!
Jutta

5 comments:

  1. What a charming birdie quartet, Jutta, and I love how you colored it! Lovely sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little birds singing away on their branch, a super card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card Jutta! I love the birds and the touch of gold with your text.

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...