Sunday, October 18, 2020

Autumn -October CCC Card

 Hello and welcome to another Card Chain Challenge share. For this one I tried to use as many of the options as possible. 

I separated the Autumn of this retired Quietfire Design stamp used it on the outside as a stand alone sentiment and placed the remainder of the quote on the inside. I had fun doing an Iris fold inside, actually behind the maple leaf. This is a great way to use up all those little bits of scrapbooking paper as the strips are only 1/2" wide.





Thanks for stopping by,

Jutta

5 comments:

  1. This card is stunning, I had to look closely to see your folding and it is quite amazing and very effective. I have never done anything like it. This is very special xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your leaf pieced with scraps, Jutta - what a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this technique is very complex, but it is also very effective. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...