Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall 2013

First frost-SnapdragonsFirst frost-ChrysanthemumsFirst frost-Rose HipsFirst frost-Mist rolling inHappy Fall!

Fall 2013, a set on Flickr.

Hello all! :)

I'm back now from a wonderful month at the cottage where I spent my vacation gardening, relaxing and watching as the season changed to fall.

The lake has been a busy place, full of migrating waterfowl as they stop over on their way south. Last week was first frost and I snapped a few photo's to share of the flowers.

Hope you've all been enjoying a lovely Fall too!
Jutta

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Jutta, I especially loved the frost on the rose hips. What is the name of the lake? I just love this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You've been so quiet! Glad to hear from you again! I think I need to come visit you on the lake!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...