Thursday, April 12, 2018

Two Bird Art Journal - It's a mellow yellow kinda day!

Hello, as I mentioned in my last post I've started an Art Journal. I also joined up with a new
online group Art Place Group.
Combine the two with the prompt word yellow and a free morning and this is the results. First I hauled together every item in my art supplies that is yellow. Then after writing yellow I started laying on the colour with the goal of using as many different mediums available.
On a rainy day make your own sunshine!
Hello Yellow!













Inspired by  Elaine who's been posting beautiful beach photo's.









































A bit about the journal. Several years ago my wonderful friend Holly gave me this beautiful little book full of blank pages. I had been reluctant to use it in case I dirty up the lovely covers she stitched.

















Thanks for stopping by!
Jutta


To see my Recycled Calendar Art Journal in Flickr go here.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT start on that journal Jutta! And if you manage to dirty up the cover, you will only make it better, and better. Off to check out the group you found. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...