Monday, April 23, 2018

Two Birds Art Journal Trio

Hello Monday!
I had a fun weekend, on Saturday I finally managed to get my bicycle fixed and road worthy once more.  Then on Sunday it was Scrapbook day, oh YAH! Spent the day hanging out with some awesome creative ladies. Never get much done but hey it's all about the visiting and food, isn't it?

I managed to complete a few Art Journal pages so this is my share for today. 

The half moon shapes were stamped with a piece of wood I found
in our kindling pile. I love using found objects!
Entering this one in to Joggle Art Journal Week#16 Prompt-Six

Thanks for the visit!
Jutta

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful art journal pages! You are quite talented. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...