Sunday, March 1, 2020

Valentine's Day Cards

Oops I guess it would help if I actually pressed publish, oh well better late than never. ;)
A post I was reading a few weeks ago now reminded me of Valentine's Day back in elementary school. Every year we would make a something such as a giant decorated heart to hang on our desk. Every one including the teacher exchanged Valentines. It was a lot of fun and the best part back then was that no one was left out! I have been so lucky to have a caring family and awesome group of friends that have helped me out during  the last few years that I decided every one needed a card. 
Thanks every one I really appreciate every kindness more than words can convey!

Add caption






Thanks for looking!
Jutta


No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...