Monday, February 17, 2014

Friendship Bookmark



Hello! My first share today is a Bookmark and ATC I made using a 
fun background I'm calling Dauber and Lace.

Friendship Bookmark
Friendship Bookmark by jmcraftygal
Friendship Bookmark, a photo by jmcraftygal on Flickr.
The  Friendship sentiment is from Quietfire Design



Seahorse Dance ATC




I  received these bits of lace as gifts from my ATC trades and I have to say it is very cool looking!

For a quick and fun background I used the Lace as a stencil and simply dabbed the ink on with a Dauber. Then made a scalloped edge by continuing along both sides of the lace.

I love this Peacock stamp it is the perfect size for a bookmark.
The Dance to your own music stamp is also from Inkadinkado.




2 comments:

  1. That peacock stamp is amazing! Nice projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use those lacey things as stencils - like what you created here!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...