Saturday, February 22, 2014

Homemade Stencil Cards

Hello, today I'm sharing a couple of Cards I made using Homemade Stencils made with my Punches.

For the future belongs...Card I randomly stenciled ovals on the diagonal. 
Added the Darkroom Door stamps and Stampin Up! burlap ribbon. 
Completed it with a simple line of glitter pen all around.


Here's a photo of supplies used. (missing, Burlap ribbon)

And here my second share is a Christmas Card. :)
Nothing too special here except I used my brayr to change a round Doily into a Lace edging.

Again a photo of the Stencil and supplies used. All punches Stampin Up!


I hope you enjoyed your visit, I appreciated it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jutta! When you find your mojo, you really rock! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...