Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Spirit is in the Mountains Card and more

Hello and welcome!
Today's share is a Card and Artist Trading Cards I made over the last few days. 
I  created the backgrounds with my Daubers and Dye Ink. I really like how 
the mountain scene resembles watercolour.

My Spirit is in the Mountains Card by jmcraftygal
For this Card I used Stampscapes Inc. Sentiment and Marianne Designs Die
Early Espresso CS, Paper cord,  Paper from my stash, Gold Marker, Red Glitter pen.
Inks-Brown Staz on, Peacock Feathers, Gathered Twigs, Pumice and Antique Photo DI
Gingerbread House ATC
-Brown Staz on and Dreamweaver Stencil
Copper paint and Glitter pen, Misc.brads
Pink Poppy ATC
-Stampin Up! Poppy stamped with Brown Staz on
 and Gold glitter pen.
And a couple of photos of the undecorated backgrounds.
Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade
Distress Ink.
Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo
Stampin Spots.
I really enjoyed putting all this colour to paper and hope you do too. 
I'll gladly answer any questions so feel free to ask.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jutta






1 comment:

  1. Cute card with the truck. I am really onto the yellow and pink colours together right now. Must be wanting spring! Nice bunch of work Jutta!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...