Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Friendship Card for Feb Card Chain Challenge +

Hello! 
This friendship card with the wonderful  Quietfire Design Stamp -Find yourself a cup...,
 is on it's way to Austria as part of  Card Chain Challenge at SOS.
(Click on the sidebar blinkie for more info.)
I think that I nailed all 4 of the challenge criteria with this one. :)




And my last share for today, three ATCs made with some die cuts and instructions 
from Linda at Hero Arts Flickr Group.

Have a great day!
Jutta

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jutta - Quietfire Designs is one of my FAVORITE stamp companies!! This is an absolutely beautiful card - I hope you enjoy mine when you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jutta! I love the colors you used and what a fun sentiment. Great for a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...