Monday, May 13, 2013

Create to share ATC

This ATC is my entry to the 150 years of Photography challenge on ATC from Canada.

I used watercolour crayons in a spiral pattern on Ranger canvas stock then sprayed it with Ranger silver pearls and let it move the colour a bit then dried it with tissue and finally ironed it to flatten and dry it.

When completely dry I adhered it to cardstock backing.

Stamped Say cheese bella from Stamping Bella (My prize from Die Cut Divas in Feb.)

To complete I added glitter gel pen to sides and misc. words.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you could use the prize from February. Great ATC.
    I just wanted to let you know that there also has to be a die-cut or dry embossed part on or as part of the project as we are a die-cut and embossing group. I didn't see if any part was die cut or dry embossed here. I'll Flickr mail you. :)

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...