Thursday, May 16, 2013

DIY - Fun foam BG stamp

DIY - Fun foam BG stamp by jmcraftygal
DIY - Fun foam BG stamp, a photo by jmcraftygal on Flickr.
More fun with fun foam!

Here I'm using fun foam to create a background stamp.
I like that the impression is a bit distressed looking. It lasts for a long time too, this one has been around since february.

To make the FF Stamp I put the fun foam in the Lacy Brocade EF by Stampin Up! and ran it through my Big Shot as I would cardstock.

Now use FF stamp as you would any other unmounted stamp.
If using dye inks, clean up is as easy as holding it under running water.

I'll post the card that I'm making soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...