Monday, December 21, 2015

Decorated Seven by Nine Binder

Hello friends, I'm changing gears today putting away the Christmas cards and gift wrap.

I brought along a selection of Valentine stamps to have on hand as we move into the New Year. They are stored in a 7 x 9 binder plain white and boring. So today I changed that by taking a sheet from my Collage Art Stack and randomly stamping all over it to make some cover inserts for my binder. These binders make great little albums too. This was  a super easy and fun project to do.



Supplies used:
Binder from Staples
DCWV Collage Art Stack
Stamps;
Quietfire Design -Go Forth and Alter, Created by Hand, Double Stroke Capital J, Illuminations 2
Stampin Up! -Awesomely Artistic 
Stazon Black and Black marker

Have a crafty day!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...