Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Poinsettia in Pink Christmas Card

Hello again...this lovely stamp set from Quietfire Design arrived this afternoon and the moment I returned from the Post office I just had to create with it! It looks a bit wonky in the photo because I was pretty liberal with the water while painting with my dye inks. Next time I'll use watercolour paper in the meantime a couple days in the mail should flatten the card out just fine. :)




I'm happy to answer and questions you may have about my cards.
Happy crafting!
Jutta

Entered this in Virginia's View December Challenge

3 comments:

  1. hi there... what an absolutely gorgeous card! do you mind sharing with me what tool you used with the dye inks? just a wild guess... but is it called "fantastix" ? thanks:) i LoVe this card...

    ReplyDelete

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...