Sunday, December 13, 2015

DIY CD Case Printing Press and Cards

Hello crafty friends, this morning I found some time to make a few cards, it took me three tries to put the sentiment on my stenciled Santa card. Then this evening  I discovered a video in you tube and voila sentiment printing just got a whole lot easier for me.
This CD case makes it easy to line up and print multiple copies
of a sentiment or other stamped images.
Using a Quietfire Design stamp here.


Close up view of double stamped sentiment.




This was the card that challenged me, Joyful sentiment is from SU!
I cut out Santa with my Slice and used it as a stencil.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...