Sunday, December 13, 2015

DIY CD Case Printing Press and Cards

Hello crafty friends, this morning I found some time to make a few cards, it took me three tries to put the sentiment on my stenciled Santa card. Then this evening  I discovered a video in you tube and voila sentiment printing just got a whole lot easier for me.
This CD case makes it easy to line up and print multiple copies
of a sentiment or other stamped images.
Using a Quietfire Design stamp here.


Close up view of double stamped sentiment.




This was the card that challenged me, Joyful sentiment is from SU!
I cut out Santa with my Slice and used it as a stencil.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...