Sunday, December 6, 2015

DIY Storage Box and Album Make Over

Hello! This weekend I continued on my efforts to organize my craft room. One of the things that I've been wanting to do for a while now is to make some custom storage containers. The first item I made was a box that holds my re-inkers it also fits washi tape very nicely. I have a lot of mat board scraps and they are perfect for making sturdy boxes. There was a bit of the scrapbook paper left over so I used it up for this sweet little card. I'm loving this paper stack. Then I tackled a falling apart 8x8 chipboard album that I use for storing my clear stamps in. Thanks for looking! Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Harvest, Shawl WIP and more

Hello and welcome! I took advantage of a break in the weather today to harvest some rhubarb, asparagus and chervil. The rhubarb sits at ...