Monday, January 26, 2015

A RAK, a Card and a Thank you!

Good morning friends!

I've been RAK'd! ... the Christmas kindness just keeps on going.

What a nice surprise to find this wonderful joy card along with some extras from RS in my mail box on Friday! :)


On Saturday I attended a very successful craft supplies fund raiser for MG.

Our hostess YT offered up the most delicious baking and snacks. I wish I had taken a photo
of the table...super yummy!
She also had some fantastic homemade prizes for a draw that had a game twist to it so we had a lot of fun and laughter.

This is the awesome altered book journal and re-purposed tea towel apron I won. :) 
Thanks for a fun afternoon YT.


I also found time to finally make a couple of cards on Sunday...woo hoo!

For this card I just layered papers and used distress markers straight and diluted for water colouring.
The image is from Penny Black called The Artist and the sentiment is from SU!, I think they go nicely together.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Due to technical difficulties... okay I confess I forgot my camera card.;) I'll have to share my other card next time.

Thanks for sharing your day with me!
Jutta                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...