Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Have A Heart... Valentines Card

Hello, today I'm sharing a Valentine  I made for an exchange at LOVE handmade...Flickr Group 
I've also entered it into the Die Cut Divas January Challenge-Anything goes




For my sentiment I used the lovely new Quietfire Design Stamp -Have a Heart That Never Hardens.

I always like to add some thing up-cycled to my projects and for this one it's the bird die cuts.
In the photo below you can see how many I was able to cut from just the flap of an envelope. I received the envelope during a recent card swap and it is a pretty copper colour and has a nice weight to it, perfect for die cuts. :)

I heat embossed the birds for a more harmonious colour match.
Close up of bird embellishment.
Inside with the Quietfire Design -Valentine's Day/Love, set
 

Supply List
Stamps - Quietfire Design: #5911 and #6428
Paper: Graphic45 - Botanical Tea, Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Dies: Elizabeth Craft Designs -#709 Birds, Spellbinders - A2 Devine Eloquence, Stampin Up! -Heart,
           Memory Box - Bingham Heart
Ink: Staz On - Timber Brown, Encore - Gold, Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Other: Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Ribbon, 3D foam squares

Thanks for your visit!
Jutta








  


4 comments:

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...