Monday, February 17, 2014

Friendship Bookmark



Hello! My first share today is a Bookmark and ATC I made using a 
fun background I'm calling Dauber and Lace.

Friendship Bookmark
Friendship Bookmark by jmcraftygal
Friendship Bookmark, a photo by jmcraftygal on Flickr.
The  Friendship sentiment is from Quietfire Design



Seahorse Dance ATC




I  received these bits of lace as gifts from my ATC trades and I have to say it is very cool looking!

For a quick and fun background I used the Lace as a stencil and simply dabbed the ink on with a Dauber. Then made a scalloped edge by continuing along both sides of the lace.

I love this Peacock stamp it is the perfect size for a bookmark.
The Dance to your own music stamp is also from Inkadinkado.




2 comments:

  1. That peacock stamp is amazing! Nice projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use those lacey things as stencils - like what you created here!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...